WHEW! i am pooped! lol

Tonight I made several jar candles with embeds on top. I LOVE THEM!!! They are so fricken cute!! I am going to go to walmart soon and get a digital camera so I will post pics as soon as I can. The candles are 100% soy, no dye (other than the dyed embeds on top), and these are what I made:

Pineapple Paradise (MC)

8 oz JJ with Wax Pineapple Chunks and fake sugar!

Banana Nut Bread (JS)

8 oz JJ with Wax Banana Slices, Walnuts, Cinnamon Sticks and a lil sprinkle of ground cinnamon SO CUTE!

Hazelnut Coffee (SBean)

8 oz JJ with Wax Coffee Beans!

Vanilla Buttercream Crunch (JS)

8 oz JJ with Little mini wax yellow butter colored rosettes (they look like little butter dollaps!)

Oatmeal Raisin Cookie (MC)

8 oz JJ with Mini fake sugar sprinkled cookies and raisins and all sprinkled with lil bit of ground cinnamon.

Amber Romance (MC)

8 oz JJ with Beautiful wax butterflies colored in brown and tan sprinkled with lots of glitter!

Strawberry Jam (MC)

8 oz JJ with Small Wax Strawberries and Sprinkled with fake sugar!

Chestnuts & Brown Sugar (JS)

8 oz JJ with Wax mini walnuts and wax brown sugar crumble, and sprinkled with ground cinnamon! Super cute!

Cinnamon Roll w/ Vanilla Icing (JS)

8 oz JJ with fake sugar and cinnamon sprinkled Mini cinnamon buns and wax cinnamon sticks, and all sprinkled in cinnamon!

Blueberry Cobbler (JS)

8 oz JJ with wax Small Blueberries and lots of fake sugar!

MAN these look SO cute! They smell heavenly! I cant wait to get a camera!! Just had to let you all know ahead of time, but i cant wait to show you!!

:yay::grin2::):D

Hi lightning bug! I didnt make the embeds, i got them from kandiesspecialtyshop.com and they are soooo cute!! She puts all the glitter on them, and makes the fruits and stuff look "sugared" I love them! Eventually I think I will try to make my own embeds also, but for now these work great! I am not sure what she uses for fake sugar, but I know you could use some silver type glitter that would look like sugar too. I posted pics now in the gallery! I didnt get them all though, will have to take the rest tomorrow when i can go back outside, doesnt take good pics indoors lol