The color mauve ?

Thanks Candleman.. chart says purple & yellow, i wouldn't thought of that. this lady wants diffrent scents in her basket of tarts but wants them all mauve colors LOL! so i'm going to try to do it, i 'm just going have a hard time making amish harvest , mandarin spice , cremebrulee and cranberry spice all in mauve color :confused: just because the lady has a mauve color in her house, that she's sending it to.

A chip or block of mauve color would be better, i'm not the best at getting the correct color when mixing 2 colors . does anyone know of a place closer to me, by the time peaks gets my moneyorder and mail the dye to me , it will take about 2 weeks. and i rather have the chip or block because i never needed this color before and i hate to spend a lot on a bottle of it and chances are never need it again, i just need enough to do about 16 tarts. i got paypal now but it takes just as long on it, ( kind i got) thought it was the one where they tranfer money straight over to anothers paypal account. anyway i don't know if peaks takes it. :sad2: thank you all