Nasty scented oils

I like this idea a alot. I would do this in layers. Have a great scent on top and then half way down it would get nasty. If you are pulling a prank you have to get the one being pranked to burn it for the full effect.

At sos I see soft pretzels and french fries? Those sound good to me.

everyone at my full time job knows I make candles and one guy is a total stoner so as a gag I made him a pot scented candle.The oil came from Peak and its called maryjane, OMG it STINKS! But needless to say instead of thinking it was a joke he loved it.:rolleyes2

at natures garden they have a "fresh brewed coffee" that they warn you about using too much of it. well, we usen "too" much of it to be sure, and i swear to you, it smelled just like a skunk! everyone that came around for the whole day said they smelled a skunk. it might in fact be awesome when used in really small amounts like they suggested, but if you need a really bad scent, try using the normal amount, and that should make you happy. hope this helps