Whispering Angels from Tradewinds

Has anyone found a FO that is similar to Whispering Angels from Tradewinds? I absolutely love this oil and I've had trouble trying to order from Tradewinds and they won't answer e-mails. I've read a few months back that some people thought they had changed it.

Sounds pretty:

"Our blend of many florals with an Orchid base.

Sweet, and subtle with green top notes. Very delicate as angels whispers, yet an intoxicating fragrance perfect for Bath or Candles. "

Does this remind any of you of another FO?

I love Tradewinds oils but rarely buy from them anymore because of all the negative feedback I keep hearing about them. Personally I have never had any problems with my orders so thats why I keep taking a chance and ordering from them from time to time.

I am running into the same problem. Trying to replace one of their oils isn't easy. I love their Lavender Flowers more than any other lavender I've tried. Also, their Cucumber Melon is the best I've tried and I can't find one as good. Ditto with their Blackberry Sage.

And lately they seem to be always out of any that I would be interested in.

Sounds pretty:

"Our blend of many florals with an Orchid base.

Sweet, and subtle with green top notes. Very delicate as angels whispers, yet an intoxicating fragrance perfect for Bath or Candles. "

Does this remind any of you of another FO?

I thought I asked this question already? Where is this description from????? I bit the bullet...worked out the cart issue and ordered a pound. the order has gone into the processing stage. I still have an ounce or so to compare it to. I hope this hasn't changed. This was the fragrance I used for my Komen breast cancer donations a few years back and wanted to do it again this year. If the formulan hasn't changed I'll order 25# so I don't have to worry for a while.

Just an update, got my order right on time. The Whispering Angels as far as oob smells exactly the same. I'm gonna try putting it in wax over the weekend. I ordered another angel one but can't remember the name and it smells like WA but lighter.

its weird how some get there oils right away and some don't

not saying there is favoritism :P there CS just blows my mind and has for years. They do have top notch oils and they could have a THRIVING business .I really don't get this company . and if i remember correctly they have an awesome blackberry sage . but i still won't take a chance on ordering from them . just my 2 cents :P

I think I was just very lucky WA wasn't one of the many that are out of stock.

I did put it in wax this morning and will let it cure for a couple of days and light it. If there's any difference it just may be a little lighter. I'm gona try it also in some b&b as I have some made up from the previous bottles I had.

Believe me I was very leary of ordering from them and if it wasn't for WA I wouldn't. But I've tried to even have that scent duped and it's never even close.