Tennessee Candle

Trappeur

I found that Tenn. Candle and Southern Garden has the same scent called Black Vanilla - and they both have the same exact description word for word....Tenn. Candle is 3.00 cheaper per bottle. Do you think these are the same exact scents but one supplier is just more expensive?

Trappeur

I have them both sitting in front of me. The one from Tony's (Southern Gardens - actually this one came from Old Mill) is definitely stronger. It is a deeper scent with more musky notes. It is also darker in color compared to the one from Tenn. It's a lovely scent.

I can send you sniffies of each, if you'd like. Just PM me your address.

That's kind of scary. If they have the exact description it makes you think they're from the same manufacturer, and if one is cheaper and weaker it makes me worry it might be thinned out. :confused: If that were so, it'd be worth the $3 to get an FO you could use less of.

I agree with Scented.

I didn't mean to imply at all that Tenn thins its FOs. I hope nobody took that from my previous post. I have a ton of FO from Tenn, and they are very high quality.

I was trying to say that the Black Vanilla from Tony's is darker in color and has a deeper muskier smell to my nose compared to the Black Vanilla from Tenn. I like them both.