Anyone want to dare to guess how

I would even mix Pumpkin Pie and Lavender together? Never before have I ever heard of this, but a customer is wanting these two scents together. I have only used NG's Pumpkin Pie, should I go with something a little sweeter? I think NG's would be too dense for such a combo. Some pumpkin pies I have smelled seem really unsweet to me, and think it would not go well. Any ideas or suggestions besides saying yuck as I have? LOL

Thanks!

I use Pumpkin Souffle from CandleScience. It is sweet instead of spicy (to me, anyway). I could send you an ounce if you want to try it. Just PM me. Not sure about this combo, though. Who knows, maybe its a match made in heaven!

Deb

I use Pumpkin Souffle from CandleScience. It is sweet instead of spicy (to me, anyway). I could send you an ounce if you want to try it. Just PM me. Not sure about this combo, though. Who knows, maybe its a match made in heaven!

Deb

I have some of that and its really nice....thank you for the offer though! I know....does this mixture make you screw up your face and give you the heebie jeebie shakes as it did me? I like the lavender but when I make it I get such bad headaches from it and my eyes water. So I can only imagine the two together!!

This just doesn't sound like something I could stomach. *shudder* Why don't you stick a q-tip in both, put them together in a baggie or something, and see what develops. If you follow Scented suggested ratio, do 2 q-tips of pumpkin and one of lavender.

Did the customer say it was mixed or layered??? It does not sound appealing to me, but I think it would be better to mix them then layer them. That is a toughy.

mixed....I thought the same and asked her but she wants a combination scent through the whole thing...major yuck!

Yes it's supposed to get a man's blood flowing.

LOL

MY SIL heard this somewhere too and decided to try mixing one of my Pumpkin and Lavender tarts together, on her own. She and my brother had some friends over when she did this and she emailed me the next day to tell me that it didn't work.

I guess she told all of the ladies what the scent was supposed to do and then she called them the next day...Not one of them got lucky but she said it smelled good. lol