Problems with Gelluminations?

Kelly

I just went and looked them up on the BBB site and according to it, they no longer have a rating because:

"According to information in BBB files, this company is no longer in business. If you have an unresolved dispute with this company you may wish to seek legal advice."

They have also changed there phone number and name so perhaps they are just starting over due to the bad publicity? It will be interesting to find out.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I got my order today, they mailed it out right after I filed the claim and it came via UPS in one day, it was shipped yesterday and got here today!

I am glad I got it but don't think I will chance it again OR will I not do a search here before buying from another unknown supplier

• 1 month later...

I haven't done much business with them, I think I have ordered twice. Some clearance FO, body spray base and body coloring. I didn't have any problems and got everything I ordered in timely manner. Maybe I am an exception here or maybe I just got in on a good day however I have been reluctant to order more b/c of all the bad I have read about them whether it be under Brighter Scents, Gelluminations or the new name of Midwest. They do have some awesome sales and I have always wondered why they have so many great sales so often...maybe the bad rep is the cause or a part of it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looks like Gelluminations, aka creative illuminations, is now midwest candle supply.. Will nothing stop this company from ripping off consumers? They just seem to jump from one name to another whenever customers start complaining all over the internet... Unbelievable!:angry2: