new Lable/Tag

Well we've been working on a new lable. We've been giving some thought to a tag tied to each container. I'm posting some pics for your input. My wife likes them the way they are, and I think they need something to make them "pop". What do you all think.

It's a folded lable with all the info on one side and just a Logo/pic on the other. Of course the Scent will go with the right candle, these are just a sample. The candles that are shown are a 6oz Goblet Scented Manderin Mango, and the other is a 10oz Victorian Scented Hersheys Chocolate

post-10455-139458455043_thumb.jpg

post-10455-139458455045_thumb.jpg

post-10455-13945845505_thumb.jpg

post-10455-139458455051_thumb.jpg

Since you asked ... lol.

I think the label overpowers the candle.

I think the color of the label takes away from the candle and would tend to clash with a lot of colored candles.

The label itself doesn't "pop" to me. I don't like the different directions of the name of the business. I think the archs need to be going in the same direction or one arch and something straight either above or below.

If you want, put some kind of art on the front of the label, ditch some of that color, use a cream color for the card if possible.

I'll have to look at this more as I will probably have more to say.

I really like the beads but I agree with Scented that the label overpowers the candle. Maybe using the beads alone would make the candle "pop" like you want. Maybe you can still use your old label or a smaller tie on label made of off white or kraft paper. And possibly you could tie the label to the side of the jar instead of the front so you can see your pretty candles.

HTH

It's a tricky one...labels.

You want to show (with pride) your business name, and have it be recognisable to customers but you also want to show off your product.

I'd have to agree and say that these labels are too big for the jars and completely swamp the candles themselves.

Though I love the combination of yellow and purple together I think senses get confused with too much colour on labels.

Your eye is drawn to both colours.

Personally I prefer more neutral coloured labels - tan and cream, that sort of thing. Just my taste I guess.

I do however like your beads.

Your previous stick on labels seemed a bit small in comparison but I think I preferred that look as you can see more of the candle colour and container.

I agree the label totally overpowers the candle. I would go with a different type of label on your jar & the beads. The label you have is too small for your jar. Maybe a square, oval or round label.

Or make the hang tags smaller. Labels by the sheet has the oval hang tags.