ICS pink sugar vs. SW pink sugar

goweezergirl

I was under the impression that no one could hold a candle to scent works pink sugar. With all the talk about ICS pink sugar, I am just wondering if you think it's just as good? Because if it is, it's about half the prices of SW and that would be AWESOME!!:yay:

Thanks!

I use ICS Pink Sugar..and love it for candles and soap, and lotion..

In my gb 415 soy..it take a little longer to cure, but it is so worth it..I can smell it all over my house..

in my cp soap, it does turn dark, but I don't know of any PS that doesn't,,and it will stick forever in my soap..

I have used VS,to keep it light, but I don't like the texture of my soap, so I will not use it again..and it still did not keep it totally white, I have used it serveral times..and for myself I am not impressed with VS...

In lotion..after quite awhile it did turn my lotion kind of a light pinkish tan..but it was a base lotion, I didin't make the lotion myself..but the scent really really did stick in lotion ..

Saying this I have not tried Scent Works..I had already found PS from ICS, and was happy, so I have not tried SW..

I use daystars and people have told me that it is the best pink sugar and an exact dupe of the perfume. I have tested it in 415 and at a 24 cure time it had a great cold and super hot throw. I have heard that Millcreek is the same as DS but half the price and am waiting on a sample just to see.

I'll be interested to hear what you think about mill creek. I think for a long time, the more expensive versions really were the best, but from what I am reading you can get the same great oil for half of what I am paying. It that's the case, i'm going with ICS or MC.

I love Scentworks but ordered ICS and it is so close to the same scent that I ordered more $15.95 vs 33.95 lb

Big Difference.. and to my nose these are the same scent

So I have converted to ICS

But the most accurate dupe is SweetCakes however its not a strong scent only good for B&B in my opinion. It has more of the citrus top note which is truer to the actual perfume..

But personally I don't like the citrus so I love ICS !!

I have been told by a lady that wears the real pink sugar perfume all the time, that millcreeks is dead on.She prefered it over ics's. I know i will not switch to anybody elses. I have used it in gb415 soywax @1.5oz.pp (that's just what i use) with great throwing results. I also use it in b&b products, It will discolor to a pinkish brown color. I use it in hp soap without any problems & the scent does not fade.

I have been told by a lady that wears the real pink sugar perfume all the time, that millcreeks is dead on.She prefered it over ics's. I know i will not switch to anybody elses. I have used it in gb415 soywax @1.5oz.pp (that's just what i use) with great throwing results. I also use it in b&b products, It will discolor to a pinkish brown color. I use it in hp soap without any problems & the scent does not fade.

carol k....

what else do you use from there that is good in 415?

that is the wax i use too..

i have to give millcreek a try, i have never ordered from there..

i will try there pink sugar too..i have always used ics...but willing to try theres..

Would those of you who use MC's ps say this one is less musky? I don't like the strong musk smell in some of the pink sugars out there, such as the one from BCN...gag! I like the scent, just not the strong musk ones and BB has a good one, but again, its higher priced and the shipping kills me.