Peaks Fragrance sample sale

msmeredith

I was wondering what would you guys recommend to order from peaks. I have never ordered from them before but since the sale is going on I figured why not. I remember someone mentioned that cranberry apple marmalade is the same as cs with similar name but other than that any ideas?

Thanks a bunch

Meredith

I want to make sure when it starts. Is there a limit to how many of a scent we can order?

Here you go: It starts tonight because when you put it in your cart, and type in rainshowers it discounts it!

Feel free to mix or match scents. This offer is limited to five sample packs per customer.

Online Promo Code: rainshowers

Offer Expires April 30th, 2009

My recommendations:

Clean Cotton

Cool Citrus Basil

Amish Harvest

Cranberry Citrus

Sweet Pea

Jamaica Me Crazy

Birthday Cake

Mandarin Plum (I love this scent, although it doesn't sell for me)

Blackberry Sage

Casaba Mist

I've been holding off on a Peaks order forever but this sale got me off my butt! 3 sample packs heading my way, I can't wait. :)

Just an FYI - I got a call from CS informing me that they are OOS on Patchouli and Spring Rain, so if you were looking for these you'll need to wait a little longer. I ordered up to 3 of some scents without a problem.

Looks like I'll be soapin' again soon!