Candle and Supplies?

OK, I am kinda getting upset. Maybe I am joining the gun on this, but.. I guess I sometimes think everyone should be like me in the retail business and answer questions regarding problems asap!. LOL

I ordered a bunch of stuff from candle and supplies. I received everything except for 1 mold. I emailed them yesterday about it.. No response.

I emailed then again today.. No response.

GRRRRRRR

Have anyone had problems with this company that maybe should have been a red flag to me? I guess I should quit using email all the time because of the covience and maybe call them??

Ahhhh here I go, going to call them

LOL

Christina

PS- Thank you for letting me vent

OK.. I just called them.. Explained and they said they have made note of my emails and had already placed it to go out in the mail.. Geessshhh It would have been nice to call or email me back to let me know instead of ignoring..

Anyways- great that they are taking care of it..

Christina

The owner has a good reputation and I'm sure means well. I don't intend to slam the company, but it's true that things don't seem quite as well organized as they should be. I have a slightly higher than average rate of glitches with my orders, a lower than desirable response rate to e-mails, and last time I placed an order for a single mold I never got it. The authorization appeared on my credit card account, but in the end I wasn't charged and never received any communication about it. The order just disappeared like it fell through the cracks or something.

I have ordered from candles and supplies several times and never had a problem. Very prompt getting my order shipped and always received everything I ordered. Hate to hear that others are having trouble. Hopefully this is just a fluke.:shocked2:

Budda

I have been ordering from C&S for six years now. Their customer service has peaks and valleys. I always call and ask to speak to Cindy (the owner) if I am having problems with an order and it is taken care of immediately. I think the good intentions are there.....just some things fall through the cracks. Doesn't make them look good though. As far as product is concerned....I'm happy!!

yes, I love their products. This was my 2nd order with them and I was kinda concerned, but I understand businesses and there are going to be mistakes. I was just frantic and upset that they werent answering my emails, but as soon as I called, everything was ok :-)

Christina

I use Candles and Supplies almost exclusively because they are a 20min drive for me and I save on shipping. I agree that their customer service is inconsistent. I have had orders disappear into oblivion, and 5 out of 10 orders have a mistake when I pick up. I attribute it to rapid growth in the last 5 years and probably not enough time to train the staff the way Cindy would take care things. They are always nice enough, and with the prices virtually unbeatable I just deal with the glitches as they come up.

I have ordered from candles and supplies several times and never had a problem. Very prompt getting my order shipped and always received everything I ordered. Hate to hear that others are having trouble. Hopefully this is just a fluke.:shocked2:

Budda

Is it just me, or can everyone else read that?:shocked2:

Is it just me, or can everyone else read that?:shocked2:

Nope not just you Chickie, Must be these old eyes...Can't see it good either..

I order from candles & supplies all the time since they are only 5 hrs away from me.

Usually I have big orders. But this time I just ordered 1 thing. It weighed exactly 1lb. Shipping was 8.35...

Now that pizzed me off. I asked for priority too but it came UPS...

I don't like how you never know what shipping is until you get your order. Yup I am a bit mad right now. lol

C&S is also very close to me...I get my wax from them and have gotten oils from them. You always have to check your math when phoning in an order. I have had like 3 mistakes in total cost of an order, so you have to be careful.

Also, one of the last times I went out to their showroom, they had a bunch of broken cases w/ jars for sale cheap-we found one case of jars that were all the same, except had like 2 missing, it actually had a paper taped to the side w/ the price of the case, it was dirt cheap! Away, it goes w/ us to the register, the guy ringing us out called Cindy on it, and she looked at us like we were nuts, expecting to get that item for such a price!! WE didn't put it there, someone who worked there did, and she wouldn't honor it. I kinda thought that wasn't right, you should be able to buy things for what they are marked at on the shelf, IMO. No apology either. She just wisked it away...oh well...:tongue2: