F/O Question for Patchouli Lovers...r/o

stclaircandlelady

Awhile back I had gone together with another candle maker (Southern Candle Supplies) and we purchased a large quantity of Patchouli. :embarasse Dumb on my part I did not find out from where this large quantity came. I guess the company went out of business, as the phone numbers have been disconnected and they are not returning emails.

So....

I am now on the search for a "TRUE" patchouli fragrance. I have smelled many that are mixed, floral, powdery. But none that I care for like this last batch, which I have no idea the source.

If anyone has any good leads on a supplier that sells a true smelling patchouli, please feel free to email me or send a pm. Thanks for any and all assistance.:smiley2:

Not sure if you are talking about soap or candles. For soap NOTHING beats Patchouli EO. And it isn't really any more expensive than your average FO.

Now for candles, I think it was Kimberly that found one she loves, but I can't remember from where. Elizabeth knew, too. Dang. Kinghouse? Naw, I don't remember.

LOL...yep it was Tristate Candle Supply. I am not a Patch lover...in fact I think it stinks to the high heavens but I live in a very earthy, artsy town and I sell a lot of it. I tried 9-10 different Patchoullis til I found one that passed the test with my biggest clients who are actually Patch lovers. They even wear the Patch EO daily.EEEEEEEEEEEwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

And Yes TriSTate did change their PAtch on me. The one they have now on their site isnt bad at all...but the one I get is even better.

I responded to your request in the classifieds also. pm me if you are interested.:grin2: