Silvermoon soap molds

Misty

Anyone know what's going on with them? I ordered some molds from her on January 1st. She emailed me that they were ready on January 18th, and that she would let me know when they shipped. I haven't heard from her since. I have emailed her several times, and the phone number on her site is no longer a valid number. Does anyone have a phone number for her?

I don't get any response to my emails. I heard that they were moving, and weren't shipping anything until after the move, but I would think they would answer their emails.

I have uplands, and don't like them. The cut lines aren't even. I like a slab mold. Upland doesn't carry one in the size that I need. They take a long time as well. I really liked the quality of Silvermoon, but I guess they have some sort of issue going on. I may just have to go to paypal to get a refund. I'd rather just have my molds.

If it's too late for Paypal and you used a credit card, you can always call your card company and they'll take care of it.

What's with some of the mold people closing down, opening up, closing down, opening up? I understand that things happen in life.... lord do I know. That's why I'm starting to work on some molds myself. Plus, postage is getting so outrageous. It's sad where in some instances the postage (to me) is almost as much as the mold. I feel I'm backed into a corner. I've got a couple things in the works and the weather isn't as cold (it's been up to 40F here...woohoo, heat wave) so I can get out to the garage and get crackin on some things.

Scented this is the cutter my husband made for me..

It is built like a tank...i could throw it on cement and it would still not break..I would have to ask him about making them..

It is really thick plexy glass..and a 6x6 piece of wood....with really heavy screws of some sort..He has marked cutting lines for me 1" and 1 1/4 " I usually cut my soap between the two..

I can use a wavy knife or straight cutter...and any length of log I want to...the way I took the picture you can barely see the cutting track..

101_7922.jpg?t=1238974299