CS watermelon!!Finally

Marisa

While I live close to CS since moving south and get supplies there, I never used there fragrances in my line yet although I have tested many. I just got the Watermelon (their newest) and MAN oh Man. After several years of searching and testing Ive found it. Many other watermelons threw great ,but where more like candy. But to me this is like Fresh sliced Pink watermelon and In my 464 was STRONG after 24 hours. You gotta try it.:yay:

You are so lucky to live by CS!!! Love their FO's. I think I got every FO except watermelon!!! LOL

This is by far, one of the best suppliers in so many aspects.

Their FO's kick hiney; the best customer service, fast shippers, etc.

Love em!

I ordered all the new ones...the watermelon kicks butt. Someone gave a bad review but to me it smells like real melon with the rind and all. Kinda like when you cut one open and the scent just sorta hangs in the air for that split second?

I also got Choc Chip Cookie and holy moly, I must have sniffed this bottle 30 times...its amaaaaaazing. Hoping it will smell like this in wax or better. Its the closest I have ever seen to the real thing.

Kiwi is so fresh and clean and is strong, Fig tree is really fig like and very earthy...I really like this one. I also got some i haven't tried like the Sweet Pea and Vanilla, wonderful! Got the Amber Asian, and really really like it too. I have to say though, I am impressed on the watermelon..lets hope in testing it holds up to the 3 leaf rating it had!!