CS: Violet Lime

Winter_Willow

You know, I have never smelled this scent before, but I can honestly see it being great. Violet is so sweet and lime is so tart. I am going to have to try this blend. Lots of people like raspberry and violets together. All that I smell is Raid insect spray with this one. *shudder* I am going to play around with violet and lime and see for myself.

I love it too! Unfortunately, my customers won't touch it. I had to cut it with other oils to finally sell it. What a shame!

I cut it with Tuscan Lace and finally got it to sell. I would think another floral or maybe more violet, lilac, lavender, etc. would also blend nicely with it.

I currently have Tradewinds Emerald Sea which is similar and I renamed it Lime Blossoms. I'll see if this one sells this season.

I lurve violet lime! I don't know what urinal cakes smell like, so I can't compare. I actually don't want to know what the smell like...

LOL...

Only my DH would compare anything with a urinal cake. But then again, I wouldn't expect anything less from a man born in Muleshoe TX! ( what was I thinking)