Calling all washington Chandlers

Me Me! I live in Clarkston Washington, just moved here....Ive been spending the last 2 days trying to find Candle suppliers in this area...no such luck....Seattle or Lakewood is the closest I can find and they are 8 hours from me. Im about 1 1/2 hours from Spokane, Wash.

I am South of Seattle and Lakewood and use both Swan's Candles and Let It Shine. Let It Shine is awesome. I am on the fence about Swans because yesterday I called them and asked if they had the jars I was looking for. I called because I am about 50 miles south of Lakewood and the drive isn't a fun one. I-5 is being remodeled and it's horrible driving through it. Anyway, they said they had 14 cases of one jar, 11 of the other. I got there and they only had 1 of my most popular jar, and 3 of the other. Pissed me off! Almost not even worth the drive at this point.

Anyway... glad to see someone else from the evergreen state!

I think they didn't understand what jars I was talking about. I have always received (for the most part) good customer service too. I'm still going back... I love their wax!

I remember you saying you were from Holly. Now that I asked again, LOL.

I'm in Washington too, very close to Lakewood. I have only used Swans so far, for some oils and wax. I need to find a place to get containers because shipping is eating me alive. I haven't tried Let it Shine yet, but it's on my to do list for sometime soon. I'm finally able to have time to play/work again and my supplies are getting low.

I'm in Washington too, very close to Lakewood. I have only used Swans so far, for some oils and wax. I need to find a place to get containers because shipping is eating me alive. I haven't tried Let it Shine yet, but it's on my to do list for sometime soon. I'm finally able to have time to play/work again and my supplies are getting low.

I thought Swans carried a lot of containers but just doesn't list them on their website. Or maybe you've already checked and they don't carry what you want. At any rate, I'm jealous about how close you are to them! I'm at least four hours away and keep wondering if it would be worth it to make a trip or just keep paying shipping.

Wow. I guess I am lucky enough to drive there! I buy jars from them all the time. They don't have them listed on their site but I am sure if you called them they could tell you what they carry. They don't call their jars the same name as most of the companies. Like their apothecary jars are just small, medium and large jars, not Apothecary. Gets kind of confusing at times. LOL

I have seen a few things on shelves at Swans but never thought to ask if they had anything different. I like using the 4oz domed lid jars and at times I need the 1.5 oz hex jars when I do things for showers. I think I will stop by this week and see what all they do have available, it would be easier for me if they did carry what I need.