Sugar cookie fo

Lyndsay

I love texas candle supply's Sugar Cookie f.o. but he is SUCH A JERK (explained in off-topic) I will not do business with him..I need a GOOD sugar cookie f.o. Anyone know of a good supplier with yummy sugar cookie?

Mrs. Claus' Cookie from NG is actually Vanilla Bean Noel; I tested it awhile back, but it was not a strong thrower for me. The best VBN was from Wendy at Latherworks. Wendy sold her fo's to TN Candle Supplies, so they carry it now ... it's awesome.

Mrs. Claus' Cookie from NG is actually Vanilla Bean Noel; I tested it awhile back, but it was not a strong thrower for me. The best VBN was from Wendy at Latherworks. Wendy sold her fo's to TN Candle Supplies, so they carry it now ... it's awesome.

Ditto... Love NG's Sugar Cookie and KY's.

I think Im going to try BCS...seems to be the majority here. Thank you all for your response. I love the sugar cookie and I give stuff to my mom and she loves the s.c. also...so I NEED to get some more.

Much appreciation!!!

I love texas candle supply's Sugar Cookie f.o. but he is SUCH A JERK (explained in off-topic) I will not do business with him..I need a GOOD sugar cookie f.o. Anyone know of a good supplier with yummy sugar cookie?

I love his oils and I have never had a problem with him, If you cant find one you like or comes close to his, I will order it or pick it up. I will be down that way at the end of the month.