show pics

Georgia

I think your set up is wonderful. It's nice and neat and clean, I really don't like clutter. One suggestion I would like to give is to go with a solid cloth under the candles. The product is LOST in the pattern. You want those products to hit you smack in the face, you don't want customers to go looking for them :smiley2:

Finally got a chance to look at all the pics - I put it on slideshow so I could rip through them quickly, just like I was walking by.

Your booth would have caught my eye - first cuz it has cool candles and b&b, and then I would have checked out the shutter shelves. I like the way you had the colors in groupings. Those shelves are really neat. Your display is way better than most that I see at fairs.

Can't add much else - I agree with the others, at a quick look, the candles can't be seen with the pattern. A bright solid color, and then use leaves/flowers maybe or soft material between or something like that to liven it up. It's probably easier for you to see the candles on the background, cuz your eyes know what to look for, but strangers don't know what they're looking at right away and it takes a while for their eyes to "adjust".

The jars looked kind of white against the white tablecloth, so they didn't "pop" either. Only someone who was really interested in b&b might see enough to stop, dunno. Course that might just be the flash of the picture, so ignore that if so :) Soap boxes stood out nicely with their kraft on the white. Though I might do some more "decorating" with color to tie the kraft and white together.

Wasn't too sure about that middle table, from the pics it was hard to decide what was on it and how it related to the candle and the b&b side.

Isn't it always the case, you keep trying something new each time you set up? I think you've been improving with each setup you do. Definately keep that shelving unit!

First thing came to my mind, while looking at pictures was, beautiful products but fading into the fabric, you need a deep rust , orange, gold for fall and the christmas theme a pretty red or green. you got beautiful products girl, show them off and let them shine . as i read other replys i see i'm not the only one see's this. wanted to give my honest opinion, yet not to offend.:) any pretty dark colors are going to look great,