In case anyone needs a strawberry jam FO

topofmurrayhill

Top, have you tried many pomegranates? I've been on the hunt for one and not having much luck. Curious if you found a good one.
I'm on the hunt too. That was the first one I tried - a dud. Will let you know if I find something good. Would be nice to find one similar to the Illuminations candle.

I use JS's pomegranate...I think it's really good- smells tart almost! :)

I've tried this one too, and so far it's the best I've tried. Pomegranate is one of my all time favorites...

I've heard Lonestar has a great one, that's one of the only samples I haven't gotten yet.

Top, if you're interested, I think I still have several 1oz samples of this scent from different suppliers. I'll send them to you, they might be what you're looking for.

Well I've never smelled any other pomegranate besides Peak (have a one ounce sample) so not sure what it's supposed to smell like, but I sure don't think it smells like STRAWBERRY JAM. :confused:

I ahve the strawberry jam from BCN and that is dead on strawberry jam-yummmmmmmm

I hope you find what you're looking for Top. :)

I have BCN and I love it. Just as a scent I really like it. But I don't know about it smelling like a pomegranate. There's a bit of tartness to the real thing that I don't really detect in the BCN one. But as a scent it is great. Not sure if it is what you are looking for Top, though.