Maize color

I used to use the maize color chips from Candlescience. Now I have switched most of my colors to EVO colors. I get one called cream from candlewic that gives very similar results as the maize chips. If I use 3 to 4 drops cream it will produce very close to the same color as one color chip in a 9oz soy candle. Here is the link http://www.candlewic.com/store/category.aspx?q=cConcentrated+Liquid+Dyes

Evo colors really cut down on the frosting in soy.

Thank you Jeana. I have that cream (love it and love their colors) but that Maize is a touch more yellowish. I wonder what with what makes it? I saw on one site that a touch of orange makes it????? I will try that as a last resort but I am thinking ORANGE????? Thanks again.

I used to use the maize color chips from Candlescience. Now I have switched most of my colors to EVO colors. I get one called cream from candlewic that gives very similar results as the maize chips. If I use 3 to 4 drops cream it will produce very close to the same color as one color chip in a 9oz soy candle. Here is the link http://www.candlewic.com/store/category.aspx?q=cConcentrated+Liquid+Dyes

Evo colors really cut down on the frosting in soy.

I agree, the Cream from Candlewic is perfect maize colour when you have enough drops in the wax

Yes, maize is that brownish yellow. I tried a tiny bit of orange and almost got it but not quite. I am loving your recipe with the honey and yellow. I will try that. I just love that color.

I use so much of it that it would be more economical to get the liquid and I almost swear that I saw it offered somewhere. Anyway, thanks you all!!!