What designer perfume dupe can't you live without?

tootie04

I've been living without it, so if you find the original Calvin Klein perfume, I'll stop doing so lol! This would be the stuff that was out before CK1 (not to date my 88-year-old self lol!)

Outside of that, I do love:

VS Rapture

VS Endless Love

VS Pure Seduction

There's my list. When I'm let out of my padded cell I will sample some of the modern perfumes and drive people crazy at the perfume counters :D I don't get out much so it may be awhile.

I've been living without it, so if you find the original Calvin Klein perfume, I'll stop doing so lol! This would be the stuff that was out before CK1 (not to date my 88-year-old self lol!)

Outside of that, I do love:

VS Rapture

VS Endless Love

VS Pure Seduction

There's my list. When I'm let out of my padded cell I will sample some of the modern perfumes and drive people crazy at the perfume counters :D I don't get out much so it may be awhile.

:tiptoe: :tiptoe: :tiptoe: :tiptoe: :tiptoe:

Well thanks to Donna/CBE, I can't live without "Sadie" aka Egyptian Dragon. I LUV that scent. Also love my Karma. Just got Sensuous from Tony's. Not sure sbout that one yet???? Carole

Egyptian Dragon is probably not a name brand dupe but it should be!!!!!

Oh YES! that Egyptian Dragon is to die for!! I LOVE that scent too....

Is that you getting out for me? (I was funnin' ya if it wasn't, but those are my choices ... 'cept, I think it was VS Hot that wasn't bad. However, I live rural so there aren't a lot of perfume places either.)

Shhhh I am sneaking in to get ya out....:tiptoe:

So, where do you get the Rapture? Are you really 88 years young? That is amazing if you are. Way to go girl!:yay: :yay:

Rae

Some days I feel that young/old LOL! Nah I'm not that age. It started as a joke that I never changed and will probably forget to change.

Rapture as in perfume (any VS store for sure ;) ) or the FO (see AH/RE).