Weird Bug in my FO.....

Hey all

I just got my 16 oz of Chestnuts and Brown Sugar from JS...and there's some weird looking bug floating in it. Ewwww! Think this will affect the FO? I'm betting not, but how gross :)

D

YaY you found it!! I have been looking ALL OVER for that thing. His name is Chester..:tongue2::grin2::P

Seriously though, eww. Bugs can get into anything and everything. I always have to double check our jars before pouring, because we have a millipede problem. It will not effect the oils at all. and that particular one well it is AWESOME!

Hey all :)

I just got my 16 oz of Chestnuts and Brown Sugar from JS...and there's some weird looking bug floating in it. Ewwww! Think this will affect the FO? I'm betting not, but how gross :)

D

LMAO!!!! Many times!!! It's worse after you've poured the candle and the little sucker is floatin away in there..I just call it an embed...lmao....

Hey, that might catch on..... Next year making citronella / bug repellant candles with bug embeds!!!!! KILLS 'EM DEAD.......:tongue2:

the funny thing is that they'd probably sell..but what would you name it... roasted roach, mulled millipede, sizzlin' spider, amish ant :P

OMG...you guys are a riot. I have officially changed the name of my FO from Chestnuts and Brown Sugar to Chester and Brown Sugar, LOL. Although Amish Ant comes in close 2nd! It's pretty gross. I'll have to try to filter him out...but yes, better dead than alive!!

OMG...I'm making a tart in Chester's honor...I'll send it to you, Tess, LOL. A beautiful Chester Embed tart for you to cherish :) The obit brought tears to my eyes (and definitely not from saddness, LOL). LMAO!

Cool!! A mummified Chester preserved in a tart! That is better than taxidermy!!:grin2: