where to look..

samandkennasmom

• 2 weeks later...

Only thing I've seen on that list for straight up is cedar and you can get that anywhere or get cedarwood EO. That didn't help you if you were looking for exacts, but pretty much all of the suppliers have a cedar.

Peak's cedar comes across straight up, but I think one has to use more of this than 1 oz ppo.

Haven't put cedar leaves from Southern Garden into anything yet, but it lacks something OOB that keeps me from diving in and going for it.

I imagine you'll find apricot almost anywhere too, but it isn't a fragrance I've gone wild over. Will have to keep my eyes open on that.

You'll find cranberry, but perhaps not dried cranberry. I haven't seen dried cranberry when I've been shopping. Could be an interesting fragrance though.

The rest, I haven't seen on their own either. Trying to think of what the dickens is a crab apple lol.

Peaks has a scent called Ginger Passion that I haven't poured yet but OOB smells just like plain ginger. I don't know about white lilac but the closest I have gotten to a true lilac fragrance is Bert's lilac. Almost every single customer that has smelled it says it smells exactly like it and I've had many many comments that they've never smelled a lilac candle that smelled so close to the real thing. Good luck!

Try: Save on Scents They have tons of different single FOs

I think you will find many of what you are looking for. My 2 cents of advice is dont pay for the upgrade in a fragrance there until you like the basic one. I have found that some of the basic fragrances smell great (good CT and HT) without paying for an upgrade to the ultra or extreme concentrations.