Pure Soy being Discontinued!!!

I think I am going to have a panic attack! I just read on WSP that Pure Soy has been discontinued by the manufacturer! I am so mad. I have been using this wax for the past two years and now I am going to have to find something new. I may just give up all together because if they somehow pass the act for testing for bath and body, I will be out of that. I used Pure Soy because I could get it local from Backwoods or not too much shipping from WSP.

Well shoot!

Steph

I think I am going to have a panic attack! I just read on WSP that Pure Soy has been discontinued by the manufacturer! I am so mad. I have been using this wax for the past two years and now I am going to have to find something new. I may just give up all together because if they somehow pass the act for testing for bath and body, I will be out of that. I used Pure Soy because I could get it local from Backwoods or not too much shipping from WSP.

Well shoot!

Steph

May they are discontinuing it not the company that makes it. How would you know, do they even tell you who the company is? Golden Foods/Brands is my manufacture so I'm good.

As far as the B&B law, China will love it, more money for them. Cause they don't have to follow any laws.

Yes, tootie. The Globilization act is trying to force the bath and body makers to test every single formula everytime you make a little change, most of which we can't afford. It is sad that they are trying to put all the small people out of business when we have better products than a lot of the bigger companies.

Sad abou the pure soy as I just got some to try from a Canadian supplier. I started with CB Advanced and Enchanted Lites which I still use but am experimenting with CB 135 and the pure soy. Guess I better not get too attached to it.

My conclusion is to go between 2 or 3 brands so if one goes out of business I can rely on the other two.

May they are discontinuing it not the company that makes it. How would you know, do they even tell you who the company is? Golden Foods/Brands is my manufacture so I'm good.

As far as the B&B law, China will love it, more money for them. Cause they don't have to follow any laws.

I agree, they will make anything with anything and not care a darn. No laws and if there are, they are there to be overlooked.

I just checked my own supplier here in Canada and they are discontinuing it too...

Is this just the pure soy, or is it all Eco soys....like the CB and PB waxes???

and when you try to get on the ngiwax.com site, they are no longer there!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's so strange. I see the note on the WSP website, but when I go to the EcoSoya website they still have it listed for sale with no notes indicating it's being discontinued. If they weren't going to make it anymore, wouldn't they have indicated that on their site?

Perhaps I'm just in denial because the thought of having to start testing all over again makes me want to tear my hair out!! :angry2:

At least now I can get onto the site!!

This morning it was taking me to some software development site!!! :confused:

Weird!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes2

As far as I can see and everywhere I that I have checked... it is "just" the pure 100% soy that they are discontinuing...

Why???? Maybe somebody here knows...

I agree with those who say stock up as much as you can while you test new 'strains'. I've had to do this even with glass. I hate scouring the internet anymore ever since my frosted containers went on the scarce side. Right after that, My C3 started turning into chalk - will it ever end? I've switched to CBA for glass and CB-135 for tins with a hint o'Coconut oil, no troubles as of yet...

Yes, I have the same question as Tootie...what B&B Law? Here in Oklahoma they just passed legislation to cause crafters of children's clothing, bows, toys etc to test their own merchandise by an independent lab. PER ITEM, mind you. I looked it up and it's about 415 bucks a pop for pthalate testing, although lead testing is now a cheap kit.

Are the big guys trying to choke us out? What will happen next? I know we're not talking about making kid's clothing here, but I can't help but wonder what's next?

Jeff