2 year old FO

Hello everyone!!

I've heard the FO is only good for one year. I found a REALLY good deal on supplies but the FOs are 2 years old. Is this even worth looking into? This is online so I have no idea what the smell, look like etc.

she will sell me 30LBS soy, about 200 oz FO , dyes, wicks, 5 containers purchased from www.mcsoywax.com for 80.00. I'm very tempted but I have no idea about expired FOs. Do they smell bad. Do they not work well in the wax? Are they a fire hazard? Educate me plz:)

thx

I have some that are stored for 4 and 5 years that are just as strong as when I first got them. Grant its not very many and all them are discontinued scents in my line that I just never sold off. I still use them for personal use every now and then.

Yes it is,.. I dont mean to be an "ass"..lol im not trying to mess w you,.. I thought "freakyhamsta" was a little too much for this forum..lol I changed my name. Sorry for the confussion, i was auto saved with the old name on my computer and log in I didn't realize it. Wow

So why not state that upfront? BTW -mulitiple accounts violates the TOS:

User Accounts

A maximum of ONE account is allowed per person, with the exception of the Secret Buddy program. Username changes are generally not allowed. If you are found to be using two or more accounts, all of your accounts are subject to being removed or merged. You also agree that you will not allow anyone else to use your account for the purpose of accessing these forums.

Bottom line: register one account and stick with it.

Yes it is,.. I dont mean to be an "ass"..lol im not trying to mess w you,.. I thought "freakyhamsta" was a little too much for this forum..lol I changed my name. Sorry for the confussion, i was auto saved with the old name on my computer and log in I didn't realize it. Wow

I like the Freakyhamsta name better!! LOL

So why not state that upfront? BTW -mulitiple accounts violates the TOS:

User Accounts

A maximum of ONE account is allowed per person, with the exception of the Secret Buddy program. Username changes are generally not allowed. If you are found to be using two or more accounts, all of your accounts are subject to being removed or merged. You also agree that you will not allow anyone else to use your account for the purpose of accessing these forums.

Bottom line: register one account and stick with it.

Since when do Noobies read TOS?!?

:P