CDN wicks

I have some cdn wicks I got from scented bean. I can check tomorow to see what sizes and how many if your interested. I ned to get my thuings around here soon and post it on here and ebay for sale. I need to do a lot of cleaning out. I will get back to you in the morning on the wicks.

I don't think CSNs and CDNs are alike at all. They do not burn alike. CSNs don't have that curl. CDs (CDNs) have been around a long time. It is my understanding that CSNs were especially developed for CS by a wick manufacturer for palm & natural waxes. I just got in a box of CSNs today and hate that CS is the only supplier around. I hate to use a product that is only carried by one supplier. If anyone knows another source, pls join in. Thks, Carole

CD and CDNs are made by Heinz and CSNs are made by Wedo. CD and CDN are exactly the same except CDNs are treated to help with difficult waxes. I think CSN stands for Candle Science Natural wicks. That's what it says on their website. Since the wicks were developed for them specifically, I don't think you can get them any where esle.