Scent Description Help?

Toni S.

I'd appreciate some help with describing a close out scent that I've purchased. It's supposed to be a woman's fragrance but definitely smells more masculine to me! What I have is:

Top Notes: Blue Jasmine, Cranberry

Middle Notes: Spearmint, Orange Blossom, Lilac

Base notes: Violet, Spice, Oriental Musk

This fragrance was named Navajo Turquoise and I'd like to change it to Navajo Trail BUT with the different notes, no matter what I come up with don't seem to fit the name?

Help is really appreciated on this one!!

What are some Navajo names?

You could look here and see if anything gives you a feel for the scent. Then you might have to find someone to teach you how to pronounce it though lol.

I see what scents are in there, but tell me what hits your nose or describe what hits your nose. I'm not familiar with that group together.

Good Morning Scented,

Thanks for the reply. I guess about the only notes I pick up when I sniff it are: "Something Floral" so I'm assuming it's the Jasmine, then a little of the "Mint fragrance" with a tad of the "Spice & Musk"............... At least that's what I think I can catch? Not too good at this sort of thing!

Not that it really matters but I forgot to mention, I'm only using this FO for my B&B line.

How about that Aiyana (guessing it would be pronounced I-yana). It means eternal blossom.

Course on google it said eye-AHN-a ... so I think I had a close guess lol.

Anyway, I was thinking ... you could use the name and underneath have in smaller and a little lighter type ... eternal blossom.

I'm probably too late Toni, but Navajo Blossom I like too and also Painted Desert is beautiful too. But then the name you came up with Navajo Trails is awesome myself....I can visualize flowers along the trail....:laugh2: and Navajo Blossom you still have the Indian in the name which to me is strong, masculine and then the blossom in the name signafies there is a little bit of flower power in it! :laugh2: :laugh2:

I even did a google search for Navajo names of flowers, and I don't think anyone has heard of any of the names......

Boy you sure are having a tuffy thing with this scent right from the beginning when you got it....poor girl! lol So did you name it yet?

Sorry I'm no help....but I sure love the sounds of that scent...

Trapp