Love Spell & Gentlemen's Bay Rum

Meridith

Thank you. :) The GBR is the one from BnL now sold at BCN . I recently purchased it for the first time from there in a long time and smells a bit lighter than I remember it smelling when BnL was open. I've tried other GBR's and still preferred BnL's. I hope it is not light in my soap.

The GBR is still too soft to unmold. It just goes to show how the mold you use affects your batch; the batch I made in my wood log mold at the same time has been unmolded and cut while the this batch won't be unmolded before tomorrow. Same recipe, same liquid amount.

Thanks for the compliments. The soaping gremlins are no where near right now so I am trying to take advantage.

GBR behaves and sells well for me too. This was the first time in quite some time that I have purchased BnL's GBR. I think the last time I purchased BnL's GBR was right after BCN started carrying them. (BnL's GBR is not to be confused with BCN's Bay Rum which stinks). I've also tried other GBR's too that were nice but this one has always been my favorite.

• 2 weeks later...