How do you stay organized?

I went to the hardware store and ordered metal shelving units and then when those got filled I went to the Home Depot and got some bigger metal shelves and now those are full too!!:laugh2:

It does help having shelving and drawers to put things away. But keeping it all organized is still tricky. I also have seperate sections for my candles, soap, and other body products I make. My house is overwhelmed with supplies.

I started out going to a local craft store to get candle making supplies and then I found CT and discovered candle and soap suppliers.

I started on one fourth of a ping pong table, took over the whole table in a couple of months, kept the table loaded with stuff and started pouring in the kitchen, finally, my kitchen was always a mess and finally I took over a bedroom of our 5 bedroom house, It used to use it as a laundry room and now thanks to stackable tubs and usps shirtboxes (these hold all my soap molds) I have a sort of order..however, the minute I start doing anything in that room, it immediately looks like someone turned it upside down and shook it..lol