Favorite perfume dupe?

yoyo

Stella by Stella McCartney Type. Very chic and classy IMO.

And I'm diggin' the Vanilla Type Dupes from Daystar (Island Vanilla is one, it's Fleurie de Tahiti Type- La Maison de la Vanille Brand). And I'm not a vanilla lover either. But this one is so complex, you smell something different in it with every whiff you take. (Don't judge it OOB, put it in something and you'll see what I mean).

I'll tell you one that I want to try and make..

I recieved a item in one of the swaps I was in..

and fell in love with this scent..:drool:

Flickers..White Tropical Musk..

and it is not what you naturally think of..pinapples, bananas..ect.

and I don't think it is a dupe..but oh my it smells wonderful..

I know that you are not supposed to..but I put the straight oil on my wrist..and can't keep from smelling..

Making perfume is my next learning project...

Ok ladies, don't shoot me....ok?

My favorite is, of course, Peak's Pink Sugar. I can't help it, I love the smell AND the attention I get when I wear it. Where ever I go, I make sure I keep a couple of butters in my purse because I usually sell at least one when I go out to shoot pool or something.:P

Others include:

Escada's Tropical Punch from SOS

Vera Wang's Princess from Sweet Cakes

I am also debating on where to order Truly Pink, Lovespell & Issey Miyatke. Want to try those soon!

I still like pink sugar too for the summer. SJP "Lovel" is my fav right now. Amber Romance from WPS is still my all time favorite. I normally dont care for their scents, but that one is awesome.

Don't take any scent recommendations from this member. Suggestions are likely to turn into addictions as was the case with me....bad, bad Jennie!!!:yes:

Mmm, I really love light blue! Is SC's dead on? I got some from AH/RE that doesn't smell quite like it out of bottle, but I'm still going to put it in some lotion and see.

Now, if only someone would make a dupe of Pure White Linen by Estee Lauder. My ultimate fave right now. So clean and fresh smelling to me. Ahhhhh!

Now, if only someone would make a dupe of Pure White Linen by Estee Lauder. My ultimate fave right now. So clean and fresh smelling to me. Ahhhhh!

AH/RE makes a dupe and it is fabulous....they also have a white shoulders that is dead on too!. I have bought both a few times.

My fav - Karma.

Trish

I'll tell you one that I want to try and make..

I recieved a item in one of the swaps I was in..

and fell in love with this scent..:drool:

Flickers..White Tropical Musk..

and it is not what you naturally think of..pinapples, bananas..ect.

and I don't think it is a dupe..but oh my it smells wonderful..

I know that you are not supposed to..but I put the straight oil on my wrist..and can't keep from smelling..

Making perfume is my next learning project...

I have been eyeballing this one for a while. Now I will have to try it.

I am going to say Pink Sugar, Cherry Blossom or Japanese Cherry Blossom

AH/RE makes a dupe and it is fabulous....they also have a white shoulders that is dead on too!. I have bought both a few times.

My fav - Karma.

Trish

They have Pure White Linen? I know they have White Linen, but I didn't see the other one. You may have to pm me a linky - as I could have very well skipped over it.