Butterflies

SOAPFREAK

Looks beautiful. I have been sitting here trying to figure out how you did it. Did you cookie cut out the butterflies and embed them? I would love a tutorial!!!

It really is very beutiful! I checked out some of your other threads too, you really do some amazing soaps! you go!!!:highfive:

OMG that's beautiful Kristy!

Hope you don't mind my asking but did you just sprinkle the glitter on top or was it mixed in the batter?

Oh no i don't mind! I sprinkled it high above the soap afterwards and had to rub it between my fingers as I did it or it would fall in clumps.

Lol! I made a thin layer of soap to swirl with in the bottom of this mold. I unmolded the next day and let this thin layer cure for a couple weeks. Then I cut out the butterflies with cookie cutters. They come out of the cookie cutters alot easier if the soap is cured a little bit. I took these and laid them into a thin layer of soap on top of a layer already set. HTH!

Well, that makes sense! I figured you're so talented you quite likely did them free-handed! However it was done, they're absolutely beautiful.

Jane