Butterflies

SOAPFREAK

My logo is a butterfly....I LOVE BUTTERFLIES! That soap is just amazing. How in the world did you do that? I could never reproduce something so beautiful but would love to hear how you made these little beauties!:drool:

Lol! I made a thin layer of soap to swirl with in the bottom of this mold. I unmolded the next day and let this thin layer cure for a couple weeks. Then I cut out the butterflies with cookie cutters. They come out of the cookie cutters alot easier if the soap is cured a little bit. I took these and laid them into a thin layer of soap on top of a layer already set. HTH!

Wow! They are absolutely beautiful, you are very creative and talented. I make candles and melts, but after the holidays I am hoping to try my hand at soap making. I have been reading on here trying to learn a little at a time, I love looking at the pictures all you soap makers post here, you all do such beautiful work.