New soap boxes & holiday blend

mountainmadness

I am so excited about my new boxes. I have had these for about a month now. I have received a good response from my customers.

The soap next to it is a holiday blend that I make of Pomegranate & Yuzu. It has a tart but sweet smell to it.

Thanks for looking.

WOW!! Those are awesome!

WOW! Those are fabulous :highfive:. I think they are super professional. I would love to get into Fairbanks and hit one of your shows. Did I tell you that I looked for you at the Fairbanks Fair in August? I didn't find you tho, wasn't even sure if you were there. Wanted to PM you, but wasn't near a computer that I could get on very easily. That is the first time that a visit to town coincided with the fair. Man it was so hot, I thought I would die.

WOW! Those are fabulous :highfive:. I think they are super professional. I would love to get into Fairbanks and hit one of your shows. Did I tell you that I looked for you at the Fairbanks Fair in August? I didn't find you tho, wasn't even sure if you were there. Wanted to PM you, but wasn't near a computer that I could get on very easily. That is the first time that a visit to town coincided with the fair. Man it was so hot, I thought I would die.

I did not do the fair. I did do the farmer's market and did not have the inventory to do the fair. Plus, I work full-time and did not want to take time off for it.

You should send me a PM when you come to town. I'd love to meet you! :)

18 months and this will be my full-time job!