B&B Swap finally shipped

daniedb

First, let me just apologize in advance for how long it took me - I am so sorry. This was my first attempt at a coordinated swap, and I will do much better next time (or let someone else do it). We ended up having 8 total swap members, I was trying to ride the fence between waiting for late boxes and not making the members who were on time have to wait too long.

They went out USPS Priority, so you should be getting them (hopefully) on Saturday, but maybe Monday. You'll be receiving back 2 items that you sent, hopefully you can repackage and sell them.

Let me just tell you - I wouldn't allow myself to use anything until I sent them out, so I'm going to be in a lather of bubbles and treats starting tonight! I can't wait to hear your feedback, and again, I apologize that it took me so long, and I hope that no one is too upset.

Danielle

Package arrived. Lovely things!! Figured out Melly's, Dani's, Slatzoo and Macy's. The other neato items I can't place to a name on the list(some are marked with business, I just don't know which of you owns the business). Won't post anymore questions or comments right now so I don't spoil anyones surprise. Nice packaging too ladies- hope you all will forgive me-I don't sell B&B yet and haven't attempted labels & packaging (have to get DS to help me on that and he is hard to pin down). Enjoy all !!

Glo

:yay::yay: YEAH :yay::yay:

Can you believe I got my package tonight at 7:30, and the postlady had already come by! What a nice surprise when my husband came through the door saying that the postlady was out late tonight.

I LUV everything!! It all smells WONDERFUL. Some things aren't labelled so I don't know who to give credit to. But I ripped into EVERYTHING, its like Christmas! (can you tell its my first swap ).

Thank you for hosting this swap Melly & Danielle!!!!

:cry2: I didn't get mine today. I hope I get it on Monday cause it's supposed to be cold and snowy here so I can spend the whole day staying inside and trying out my new stuff! BTW, my stuff is labeled Farm House Formulas.

W:shocked2:W!! I LUV the scent you used it smells so cool'n refreshing.

I have my bars lined up in the shower (used one already this am), my perfumes/oils on my counter to spritz myself at whim, and the bath products next to the tub to use (starting tonight) ;) !!

Isn't everything amazing?! I wanted to post about all this stuff forever, but I didn't want to ruin the fun - I've been lost in a cloud of products since Friday, and I am so amazed at how awesome you ladies are - everyone is so talented!

You guys that sent in more than one scent in your product made it sooooo hard to choose - I selfishly kept the scents that most appealed to me, and it was a verrrrry hard decision, I wanted to keep them ALL!

I got mine today :yay: Very nice stuff everyone. I tried the perfumy ones and liked them. I also tried the lip balm, very nice feel to that I would love the recipe for that one. The soaps are very nice, my Mom really liked the soap with the chunks and curls. The spiced cranberry stuff smells so good. My second attempt at cp was that flavor and I really like the votives. Can't wait to try the foot scrub, and all the rest! Thanks to everyone that sent stuff in for the swap, y'all do great work!!

Thanks for the compliment :). I put the balm recipe on this thread http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3558. I have to say, as I think I told Glo, that the other day I thought my husband was saying my balm was crap- BUT I misunderstood him. He was comparing his medicated blistex to another balm that's emu oil based that I had gotten awhile ago (I used it as a "model" when I was first formulating my balm). He loved the emu based balm over blistex :shocked2: which really surprised me. I think I've decided to add more emu oil to the recipe -I luv this oil!

This really was an awesome swap!

Macy your forgiven for not labelling yours, ONLY because you used Pink Sugar LOL:grin2: , seriously tho that's my FAVORITE B&B scent- I luv it !! even tho Glo's products w/ Peak's Cranberry smells awesome. The Cranberry I use isn't body safe so I may have to get me some :grin2:.

YAY!! I finally got mine today!! Love everything, I am soo having a bath and pampering myself today, after them temper tantrums my 2 year old has been throwing today, I NEED it!!

My best friend tried to steal my sweet pea perfume, had to bat her off of it, promised to order some sweet pea FO next time round. Great job on everything guys!!

I got mine awhile ago & wasn't gonna post until I got to use some of everything. lol Well, that hasn't happened yet, but I wanted to let everyone know how awesome everything is!! Haven't felt or sniffed anything that I didn't like yet. :D

Thanks again!!!:bliss:

Karen

Melly, I'm so glad you got yours! That didn't take nearly as long as I thought. When I was filling out the customs form, the PO guy was like, "If the package isn't deliverable, do you want it returned or treated as abandoned?" Ever since that, I've been picturing your poor box just stranded, on a bench somewhere, smelling so good but feeling so lonely. I'm so relieved. Is that everyone then? Can we start talking about the products? Because you guys ROCK!

hahah, Danie thats just too cute. I was surprised it arrived this fast too, im still waiting on Flavour oils that where shipped 2 weeks ago today. Lets go ahead and start talking about the product, im pretty sure everyone is accounted for!