My First Wiggle Candle

Jojo T.

"Scented" inspired me to have a go after seeing her lovely wiggle candles. I can't find her instructions so here goes: After pouring the layer you want to wiggle, wait until it has set on top but still warm and then gently push down on the side of the mold with a spoon handle or something similar. The trick is to not push down too hard, just hard enough to get the wiggle. Then pour your next layer and let that set but still warm and do the same. Have a go and let me know how you get on.

Try a teaspoon or a tablespoon and gently roll it when you apply pressure to the wax, that is if you're trying to get smoother looking valleys. Or use the side of a spoon or measuring spoon. Just make sure that it's clean or wax will stick to it, tear and cause one of those leaks.

Hi! Nice wiggle. I love it! Can you do this with a glass jar? I dont do much pillars, I just make them in glass cylindrical containers because it has a better scent throw. How much time did you spend making this candle? Its looks labor intensive but well worth it!

:P

Rins