Price for votive candles?

Thank you much for your help. That does help alot. I have made them often actually, and have made them in quanity for friends showers and have them pretty much down I guess, but I have never sold any. They were always donated. I really never wanted to get into selling the votives but she asked me to do it for her for the holidays and I said I would check into it. But, true, more testing never hurt anyone and it has been a long time. Thanks again, Kim.

I told her .75 each. She is suppose to talk to another lady that is involved but in the hospital though, right now. I'm testing some now. Like I said it has been awhile and I only did them for personal use. Thanks!

WOW....I definitely think you are under selling yourself.... you would be making a profit of .25 per candle if that right?( estimating from my cost to make 1 votive if I remember right)

100x.25= $25 is that worth it? (hope all my math is right here)

I was in Yankee this weekend and their tarts and votives sell for $1.99. Is this a wholesale account for you? All 100 are the same scent/color?

My rough calculations -- not including time and being very conservative on the price of your wax per pound, your fragrance oil at $1.00 per ounce and wicks, color, packaging (not including shipping costs to you ), the COST would be around $.45 each.

At the very minimum $1.25 each if you wish to cut her a break. I personally would charge $1.50 each.