Pumpkin Souffle OUT!

Debra Phelps

Man, I just put in my first order and couldn't wait to try the pumpkin souffle. They are out. I was crushed. Is it ok to cry over an out of stock scent? Only candlemakers would understand. I don't think my customers would get it. They had enough for a sample. At least I get to smell it. :embarasse

Since you're in Texas, I wondered if you were close to JBN. If you order from JBN in the future, you might want to try a sample. Of course, CS's is cheaper, but you might find that one throws better than the other in your wax.

Hey, Debra,

Don't know when CS is supposed to get Pumpkin Souffle back in, but I have plenty if you want some. I accidently doubled my order. Imagine that!::D

I will swap it for something or just sell you some if you would rather.

Rae

Lots of times, CS isn't really really out when the website says it is. Did they have it in any other sizes? I'd call them and ask if it can be added to your order if they just don't have any poured ATM, vs not having any at all. Trust me- usually you wait 2 hours and it's back on the site!

-Kristi

ETA- I just checked the site, and sure enough, fully stocked again. ALWAYS either put in the comments section or call after you order if they say they're out of something!!!!

I am so glad you told me that. I looked it up and YEP, there it is. I ordered another order and got 2lbs of it. I e-mailed them to see if they could put the orders together. They are not in yet. Thanks everybody. I love all the help.

That's why we're here, to get er done!

• 4 weeks later...