Millennium Blend From Enchanted Lites

I just found someone closer to me that sells the El waxes..

I have been using GB 415..and the supplier I was getting it from is not going to carry it anymore..

I bought some samples, of the El waxes.

So far I have only got to test burn one of my samples..

I took a FO that did really well in my 415 and tried that in the El 120/125..and I must say it did really well..The cold and HT was just as good, and the burn pool using the same wick was right on..

So I am going to continue a little at a time to test..

The wax is no cheaper than my 415..but it is close enough to drive and get it..so it saves $30. shipping...

HTH some..

• 3 weeks later...

I tested the Millennium Blend from Enchanted Lites and I decided not to go with it. I tested with a 8oz JJ 1oz fo PP and I let it sit for a few days to cure. Well the CT was so so and the HT was hardly there. So I guess I will still be searching for a new wax :( Hope I find one soon. Regina

I tested the Millennium Blend from Enchanted Lites and I decided not to go with it. I tested with a 8oz JJ 1oz fo PP and I let it sit for a few days to cure. Well the CT was so so and the HT was hardly there. So I guess I will still be searching for a new wax :( Hope I find one soon. Regina

Same reason I dont use it....;)

Are you in IL?? Isnt that where Gateway is at?? they carry the GB waxes have you tested 464??

tootie

Same reason I dont use it....;)

Are you in IL?? Isnt that where Gateway is at?? they carry the GB waxes have you tested 464??

tootie

Yes I am in Illinois and I have Gateway and DPS Morris here. I haven't tried the 464 yet but am thinking about it. Do you have to heat the jars with this wax? And does it have a strong CT and HT. Thanks Regina

:D

No I dont heat the jars....and I think the HT and CT is pretty good. I have tested KY's oils so far in the 464 and I like it BUT I am spoiled by the para-soy mixes so I am gonna be testing the 464/4630 mix soon.

If I HAD to do soy and only soy then the 464 would top the list.

tootie