What happened to Millcreek??

Someone posted the same thing in the B&B section. I saw it this a.m. so tried getting on MC's site and it worked fine for me. I posted to that thread and they answered back saying they were able to get on and placed an order later last night. I know like all sites their's has gone done in the past.

I just tried and I can't get it to come up but I did this morning. Do you have any idea how much trouble I'll be in especially w/ the season coming up? As I get ALL my FO's from there except 5, my soywax, beeswax, votive wax, wicks...... Talk about starting over again:cry2:. I was just about to place a 200lb order too because I am OUT of wax. I can't believe this:shocked2: :cry2:

I tried and no website loads. Good thing I had nothing ordered. I guess I'll have to find a new soy. First I test S1, can't get it now. Tested MC soy, now I have to switch again. Guess I'll have to use Natural Soy from Candlemaker's Store, or commit to J50. :(

WOW are you a jinks or what (just kidding, just in case you should find another wax:D). Seriously though that scared me when I tried and couldn't get it to come up and then joyofsoycandle said the phone was disconnected.

I know I know! I was freaked because they are closer to me and i wanted to start ordering more from there. And then i called because i wanted to give them my credit card info for the order and it was disconnected lol. Thanks so much for the link! Editing to say......I just realized what I did...lol i dialed

574-635-2098 and its 653 lol sorry to scare you all lol but what was up with the link? it was the same one i had in my favorites all along.

Laura

Hello, this is Kathy Miller at MillCreek Soy Wax Candle Supply, just wanting to post a quick note that we are still in business (and hopefully for many happy years to come) and are just experiencing server problems. We hope to be up and running yet today. Please give us a call at 574-653-2098 if you would like to place an order or have any questions.