New Batches

eugenia

Very, very nice :) Guess I'll have to get hubby to build me one of those.

I love the look of the square bars but they are so hard to hold and manage. Is it easier to hold these bars with the bevel? What does the Santarini smell like, is it hard to describe or does it smell like the description? I should get my samples today, wish I had got this one now, LOL.

Very nice soapies! Love the blue one. :) Can you explain what Santorini smells like?

No, I stink at scent descriptions but here it is from the site: An extremely enticing and warm creation of floral, amber and exotic musk's. Fresh floral top notes of lily of the valley and jasmine, intermingling with classic bergamot and zesty lemon. Hearty notes of exquisite rose, red clover leaf and nuances of corn mint whisper throughout the top, mid and base notes. A warm complex base of rich musk's, vanilla, powder and amber complete the fragrance.

I like it though. very pretty and it's on sale ;)http://www.justscent.com

No, I stink at scent descriptions but here it is from the site: An extremely enticing and warm creation of floral, amber and exotic musk's. Fresh floral top notes of lily of the valley and jasmine, intermingling with classic bergamot and zesty lemon. Hearty notes of exquisite rose, red clover leaf and nuances of corn mint whisper throughout the top, mid and base notes. A warm complex base of rich musk's, vanilla, powder and amber complete the fragrance.

I like it though. very pretty and it's on sale ;)http://www.justscent.com

Yikes! LOL, what a description. What the heck is corn mint:confused: . Anyway, it sounds wonderful until you get down to the powder and amber--not my favorites. I can never smell that many things in an fo, lol. And when they start talking about a dry down, I'm totally lost.