How do I explain salt bars?

Ruina

Basically I tell me clients they have the same affect on the skin as swimming in the ocean. Some people's skin reacts very well to higher salt content (softer water) and many say it's helped to smooth out combination skin issues. It has a more lotion like lather, very small bubbles but very creamy. They are not exfoliating but become smooth like a polished stone.

Your people that try salt bars and like them will swear by them. I've never had anyone not like them but some prefer my regular bars. They sell very well for me in my area and I get $1.00-$1.50 more per bar than I do for my regular soaps. HTH

I put a warning to not use near cuts or open wounds. I also put on the front, "*Good for acne and body odor" With the asterisk, on the back as the reference I put that "*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Adm. blah, blah, blah......

I don't find them to be exfoliating at all. After the first use, it's as smooth as a polished stone.