Liquid Dye

Liquid dye goes a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg way generally. It really depends on how often u use it and how dark you make your candles. You can even melt an oz of wax, put some dye in it to make your own color blocks so you have a little more control. This method is great for making light colors or pastel colored candles. With liquid, you have to be careful or you'll end up with the candles darker than you intended. HTH

definately! Liquid dye will last a good long while. That is if you are not cranking out hundreds of candles in a day. It only takes a few drops (if that even) You may be wondering because prices seem high compared to other methods of colorant. It is worth it. Some people prefer different types of dye for different reasons. I would say try it and see if you like it. I recommend getting dye in a squeezey bottle with the dropper tip or getting pipettes (droppers) It can get messy if you don't have a dropper of some sort

MOST dyes go a long, long, long way. I did have a bad experience when just starting out with the candle dyes sold in a four pack at the local Hobby Lobby. No matter how much I put in, the candles were just barely tinted. Now I use the dye from Lone Star and a drop or two per pound is all I need. I'd advise you to get yours from an actual candle supply place too, rather than Michael's or Hobby Lobby. Have fun!