Cutting 10 scents from my line!!

KristinesShower

They just aren't selling anymore & although I am looking forward to doing it, I am at a loss what to replace them with.

I am posting on several boards to get some ideas what is popular now as well as doing some R&D at the BBW, TBS and VS.

What is your favorite scent right now?

It is hard to choose just one but for this time of year I have been loving:

Cinnamon Stick (The Scented Bean)

Persimmon Spice (BNL)

Vanilla Dreams (The Scented Bean)

Cinnamon Buns (The Scented Bean and actually any cin. buns)

any of the spicy scents -- there are so many -- I really can't tell which one is my favorite. In some ways I am a little tired of all of them -- been pouring too much. :tongue2:

Jenny I am doing vey well in b and b with

Pink Sugar not soaping it though black

Sweet Pea

Cool Citrus Basil

Sage and Sweetgrass Tony's

Aswaphi Seaberry MMS Spelling

Green Clover and Aloe Peaks

White Tea Supplies4Candles

White Tea and Ginger

Spearmint/Eucalyptus for winter

Omh

HTH Let us know what you come up with. Also Karma seems to be a big smash these days. Thinking of getting a sample from Brambleberry.

Could you let us know what you carry in your line right now? This way we can maybe add to it- instead of possibly naming ones you're already carrying? I've noticed a spike in sales for trendy scents, such as lovespell, pink sugar, white tea & ginger, juniper breeze. I've just added these to my line and they sold out so quickly!! Seems like clean and fresh is the new thing! :) Also, steady sellers all year round for me are sugar cookie, lilac and jamaican me crazy. Hope that helps!!

Michelle

I'm retarded...I didn't read the bottom- MY favorite scents are Jamaican Me Crazy, White Tea & Ginger, Lovespell, German Chocolate Cake and Sugar Cookie..oh, and gingerbread from JS..SO good! basically what my customer's favorites are as well! :) Sorry bout that...hope something I said helps you!!

Well if we know what you carry already and what you are discontinuing, it might help.

My faves are not always what sell. It depends on the time of year and if it's in a store or at a show.

Coconut doesn't do very well at shows but sells well in the stores.

Apple Pie does well at both stores and shows as does Cinnamon Bun and Cranberry Cinnamon,

Chocolate Browie does great and shows and okay in stores.

Butter Cream does okay at shows but doesn't move in the stores.

Lovespell and Amish Harvest do great no matter where they are.

Fresh Linen will be discontinued due to very little movement this year. Will bereplaced with something I test in January or Feb which are my research and development months.

Ack! Sorry I guess it would help to let you know what I have :D

BOLDED ONES ARE GOING BYE-BYE:

All That Jazz - Jasmine & Green Tea

Appleberry -Apple & Black Cherry

Cherry Berry - Cherry, Raspberry, Strawberry

Citrus Safari - Orange, Lemon, Lime, Grapefruit

CocoVan - Creamy Coconut

Congo Bongo - Mango, Coconut, Banana

Enchanted Apple - Red, Green & Yellow Apple

Fruit Tingle - Grapefruit, Peppermint & Strawberry

Get Fresh - Cucumber, Melon

Gingamber - White Ginger & Amber

Girly Girl - Pink Sugar by Aquolina

Island Vacation - Plumeria

Jumpin' Juniper - Juniper

Jungle Love - Kiwi & Banana

Kiss Me All Over - Strawberries & Champagne

Lavender Dreams - Lavender & Vanilla

Lick Me All Over - Raspberry, Peach & Citrus

Malibu Baby - Coconut & Banana

Orange Dream - Orange & Vanilla

Peaceout - Patchouli & Lavender

Peach Fuzz - Peach

Pink Cupcakes - White Cupcakes w/ Strawberry Frosting

Pink & Purple Paradise - Lilac & Raspberry

Rasouli - Patchouli & Raspberry

Splish Splash - Sweet Rain

Sunny Days - Sunflower

Sweet Cotton Breeze - Cotton Blossom

Sweet Pea - Sweet Pea

Vanilla Sugar - Vanilla, Brown Sugar & Musk

Waterblossom Ivy - Waterblossom Ivy

They just aren't moving as well as they should. I did a year long test picking out spring, summer, fall and winter months as a guide and these just aren't moving at all. I can't say that I am depressed too much as I hate some of these anyway :tiptoe:

I am going to be keeping them on hand because I do sell bathbombs in those scents wholesale, so my customers will still be able to get them in bathbomb form.

I have been looking at these scents - what do you think? These are all from NG as I want to make her my official supplier (she is close)

Blackberry Sage

Fantasy

Fresh Pear

Pink

Oatmeal, Milk and Honey

Ginger

Love Spell

Secret Crush

Angel

Flirtation

Lemon Sugar

Oceans

Pleasures

I know most of them are dupes, but do you see something that I definitely should have? I think I am just going to order samples and go from there.

Lovespell stand out among those that you listed that you're interested in, although for the life of me I can't understand why ANYONE likes this scent, it makes me wanna hurl!!

And wouldn't ya know it, it's my daughters' FAVORITE scent, so I have to smell it ALL the time!! :rolleyes: LOL

Ok I just went and placed an order with NG for my samples. I am going to do a poll to help me get a better understanding what really moves with you guys. I wish I could be more of a help to myself, but I only use one kind of scent (Skin Musk) & I have worn it since junior high :rolleyes2

Look for the poll :)