Places to sell your product at

ScentsandMore

I was asked yesterday if I would be interested in setting up a table to sell my candles at a women's exercise place. Can't think of the name of it but it is the one where you are on one machine for I think 3 minutes then switch to the next machine. Has anyone ever sold at a place like this? If so, was it worth your time? The manager wants women to come in and sell their product around Christmas time. It is not a craft fair. You can set up on any day for how long you want. If you go to one of these type places to work out, what day would you think would be busier with more women showing up?

Thanks,

Donna B.

I was asked yesterday if I would be interested in setting up a table to sell my candles at a women's exercise place. Can't think of the name of it but it is the one where you are on one machine for I think 3 minutes then switch to the next machine. Has anyone ever sold at a place like this? If so, was it worth your time? The manager wants women to come in and sell their product around Christmas time. It is not a craft fair. You can set up on any day for how long you want. If you go to one of these type places to work out, what day would you think would be busier with more women showing up?

Thanks,

Donna B.

Curves!! I'd do it~ every Curves I've ever been in was very nice, they usually have a spa in the vicinity too, at least the three that I've used have..because they know that women who are into getting in shape are usually into other pamperings too ;) Good Luck to you if you decide to do it!

Saturday but I will say I saw a parking lot full after work hours so that would mean 4 till close.Maybe ask them(manager) best time.I know alot do it through the week and then week-ends family and shopping for groceries etc.

Saturday would be just after pay day though ???

LynnS

I have my stuff at my Curves and once a month we do a home party type thing - kinda like a craft show one night a month. Brings in a pretty penny and the ladies love that if they run out they can get stuff right there & they don't have to go to the next town over or order on the internet for refills.

I highly recommend doing it - especially if she will let you put it in there for free. Bring samples for them to try - it's the best way to sell it.

I work out at a place similar to curves...peak hours are 9am-1pm Monday thru Saturday (SAHMs) and 4-8pm Monday thru Thursday (working gals) not sure what days are particularly the busiest...depends on the locale...call and ask...may be beneficial for you to do 2 days (one week day and a Saturday)

hth

Crystal