Great show yesterday!!

ebcandles

Even though the hours were long (9-4) and I was tired and sick, we did very well making 7 times our booth fee. All the other venders were complaining they didnt make any money and when they asked me how I did, I simply said "oh, I did okay"

There was a melt n pour team about two rows behind me that packed up early. The two came to my booth snooping away...didnt even introduce themselves. Then they sent another lady to snoop around. And then, one of them actually asked me who was my supplier!

Biggest sellers were....

Anything that was scented Angel....completely sold out!

All votives - sold out of them too!

and very shocking, I sold a bunch of unscented soap (all 3 types). I almost sold out!

Sorry I forgot to bring my camera. I have another show on Thursday night and a two day show on Sat and Sun so I will take pictures then.

I have 2 shows coming up this week-end and the following week-end and I am going to be so bummed out.I am trying to find out how I can do it.One is Fri from 4-9 Sat from 10-9 and Sun. from 12-5.So that is way to much.The next week-end is the same hours but maybe the Fri is from 6-10.I think these types of shows are alot.We get things made and all for a few weeks and get worn out and then we are there for the long haul.Also you have to stay if you do good or not.I will never leave but so far things have been pretty good but for one show.

I would like just one show from 9-4.I know my last show is from NOON-6 on a Saturday and last year I did good in just those few hours.Only costs $20.00 too. I like one day shows.

LynnS

I am wore out thinking about 3 days already.