Christmas scents in CP?

Darbla

I usually give my co-workers Christmas themed gifts on December 1st, so this year I'm going to make it soap. It seems like most of the time when we give some scented product for Christmas, it's going to be on Dec 25 and not be specifically Christmas scented. So I haven't seem any discussion on Christmas scents in soaps. So, what Christmas scents have you tried that worked in CP?

I feel funny asking a Christmas question this early, but if it's time already to pour Fall soaps, and I have to have these ready by the end of Fall, then I need to get on them!

Darbla

Frank & Myrrh & Gold -- Southern Soapers (you will breathe heaven in a bottle lol)

While there, check out some of her other FOs. Wishing all of her FOs were in stock for the Fall and Winter, but they aren't.

That said ... how about pumpkin lol!

SS' holiday pomander spice is intriguing OOB. Don't know if the spice will keep through cure, BUT ... never know.

Maybe an orange clove will stimulate some interest too.

Peak's cinnamon balsam ... love this stuff and it's safe for soap it says.

My first ever Cp batch is sitting curing near me right now, scented with sweet orange & clove leaf e.o's with fine ground orange peel powder & cinnamon powder.

It smell just like my christmas cake mixture....divine, tho it is rather brown like the cake mix too.

Sally.