Soap i made today

Lisa

beautiful!

Way back when, I made some similar to yours. After a few weeks the clear mp turned a yellowish color and really mucked up the vibrancy of the underlying embed colors. I got discouraged and haven't made mp soaps with embeds since. I just wondered if you have experienced that and if so, what measures did you have to take to prevent it.

Now that Elizabeth says that and I looked at the FO you used, I made some clear mp w/ embeds using this FO and it turned it a cloudy color :sad2: . I hope this doesn't happen to you, please let us know if you added something to this to stop it (as I can make note of it :grin2: and use it next time). I actually have the bar of soap in my son's bathroom and it smells so good (I luv this scent in soaps).

These are cool looking soaps :highfive: .

I've had one log of soap using the clear M&P as the overpour on mult colored confetti turn yellowish on me, and that was using Caribbean Holiday FO from JS.

I also used bubblegum from NG, and it turned my blue "water" GREEN. :(

Looked like my ducks were floating in mucky pond water. LOL

Other than that, I haven't had anything "change" on me-YET! **knocking on wood**, cuz I just did a really cute heart log with a clear overpour with glitter in it, and I'm hoping it doesn't "change" on me.