Most Bizarre Thing Created with Soap????

netje

Okay - the toothpaste soap thread kind of freaked me a little and I was wondering if there were other bizarre things created with soap.

For me - toothpaste soap is pretty bizarre. HOWEVER - I think I should like to try it though.

Has anyone heard of other bizarre things made with soap? Has anyone tried them? Any recipes?

Don't underestimate tooth soap. I tried it, and love it. Thanks Barb! It's cool to hear how squeaky clean your teeth are. I have sensitive gums and my gums bleed, but not with tooth soap...Try it.

I made what I thought was soap, but it turns out, I found the secret ingredients for Playdoh. I have a whole batch of soap that has the back half of my house smelling like a Playdoh factory. I hope it cures out and the stink goes away.

I made what I thought was soap, but it turns out, I found the secret ingredients for Playdoh. I have a whole batch of soap that has the back half of my house smelling like a Playdoh factory. I hope it cures out and the stink goes away.

I also accidently created playdough a few months back. But unfortunately, someone else already had the patent on it. So I couldn't market it as such, so I waited patiently for it to turn back into soap. Never did happen! LOL:p

I am still "freaked" a little by the toothsoap. My husband just rolled his eyes at me like I was NUTZ when I mentioned it.

BUT - it is on my long list of "to do's".

Hey - does anyone know if there is a way to buy just flouride to incorporate in the soap?

We don't drink the water in the city - only distilled - and we would get no flouride what-so-ever if we stopped using store bought soap.

I am still "freaked" a little by the toothsoap. My husband just rolled his eyes at me like I was NUTZ when I mentioned it.

BUT - it is on my long list of "to do's".

Hey - does anyone know if there is a way to buy just flouride to incorporate in the soap?

We don't drink the water in the city - only distilled - and we would get no flouride what-so-ever if we stopped using store bought soap.

Just get a floride rinse and use that.

I am torn about the flouride. My kids have had that flouride stuff put on their teeth everysince I can remember. They have it done twice a year and have never had a cavities. One of my sons is 12 and the other 16. My 12 year old LOVES candy and has very bad brushing habit even though we try and get him to do it.

Now, by the time I was 16, I can't remember how many cavities I had. So, I wished I had that flouride coating paste that my kids have been given. They are in perfect health and almost always on honor roll.

So, for me - I think if I had the choice - I would be pro-flouride.