Me.. again!!

cybersix

Hi, here I am, the little cinderella from italy!! I'm pleased to show you one of the pillars I'm making for a friend. She wants ten pillars to give her friends as christmas present. She told me to insert in pillars the initial of her friend name. One of this girls loves horses, so I tryed to do a candle with a horse.. here it is, please be very straight and tell me what you really think. I love it, but as we say here in italy "ogni scarrafone è bello a mamma soja" (every beetle is beautiful to its mom's eyes.......:P

post-1267-139458384709_thumb.jpg

post-1267-139458384714_thumb.jpg

post-1267-139458384716_thumb.jpg

Where've you been Cybersix???? Was wondering about you yesterday......

Those candles are lovely!!! I love the pink, and the first one with the letter "B" is great!!! Nice gift idea...... :yay:

Hi my dear! I am very very busy at work, and at home I was under tons of wax of candles I remelt because they come out sooooo ugly I could lose my senses..

But then I made this.. horse and "B" is the same candle, do you like it? I'm pretty satisfied after all attempts.. and finally I used my new heat gun!!!:bliss:

kisses

How do you actually get the embed to curve with the candle? They're very cool, love the colors & the horse.

Hi Lindsay, i just put horizontally the mold, i put the embed in it then I start to warm both with a heat gun. When the embed is pliable I stick it with my fingers or thermomether to the mold, keeping it warm.. It really takes time to me.. I'm a beginner, and I'm experimenting everything.

Thank tou very much!:)

The horse is sooooooo cool .... it looks like it's running on a beach. Not particularly fond of the color (maybe it's my monitor), but it's still a cool candle! Where did you get the mold for the embed? That is definately one of the best looking horse embeds I've seen. As HeirloomOriginals said, it looks like it would run right out of the candle if it could, which makes it seem more dynamic, active, than other embeds I've seen.

Love the idea about personalizing the pillar w/ an initial. That's very clever & makes it a very special candle.

My daughter, Amanda, just looked at your candle and said "I would buy that candle".......if she had money....LOL Donita (and she makes candles too...we are impressed)

Hi Donita and Amanda!! Your words are very appreciate, you are the pro in candle making, not me!

I'm glad you like what I did!

Kisses

The horse is sooooooo cool .... it looks like it's running on a beach. Not particularly fond of the color (maybe it's my monitor), but it's still a cool candle! Where did you get the mold for the embed? That is definately one of the best looking horse embeds I've seen. As HeirloomOriginals said, it looks like it would run right out of the candle if it could, which makes it seem more dynamic, active, than other embeds I've seen.

Love the idea about personalizing the pillar w/ an initial. That's very clever & makes it a very special candle.

Thanks!! The color is a strange shade of pale pink with a strange shade of light brown.. :grin2:

I do not have molds for embeds, I prina picture, I cut it, I put it on a plate where I put wax and with a knife I cut the wax.. hope you understand what I'm saying..

Thanks!! The color is a strange shade of pale pink with a strange shade of light brown.. :grin2:

I do not have molds for embeds, I prina picture, I cut it, I put it on a plate where I put wax and with a knife I cut the wax.. hope you understand what I'm saying..

Wow it is very pretty it does look like it is running out of the candle very nice and you did an awesome job carving it !:yay:

Thanks so much for responding to my question.

I'm not familiar with this word "prina". My electronic dictionary didn't recognize it. It sounds like maybe you pour wax out on a cookie sheet, or something similar to making chunks, & then cut the horse out freehand?