Cuts and things

Scented

Blaming soapbuddy for the shame in these with the pressure to show cuts ... but the last pix isn't her fault. It's just the result of, well, not paying attention.

From that pretty green to this sludge color -- chirimoya de azucar (will be interested to see how it performs with a vanilla stabilizer me thinks.)

[ATTACH]15701[/ATTACH]

Silk haiku cut

[ATTACH]15700[/ATTACH]

Finally took pixs of the Breathless I soaped 6 weeks or so ago. Some of the sparkle kept. Yea!

[ATTACH]15698[/ATTACH]

What not to do to a bath bomb when you aren't really paying attention, but then just happen to look when they're all done. Scented orange poppy. Not as orange as I'd like, but think we'll just put these in an x-rated section as it is. :laugh2:

[ATTACH]15699[/ATTACH]

post-23-139458447135_thumb.jpg

post-23-139458447137_thumb.jpg

post-23-139458447139_thumb.jpg

post-23-13945844714_thumb.jpg

Blaming soapbuddy for the shame in these with the pressure to show cuts ... but the last pix isn't her fault. It's just the result of, well, not paying attention.

From that pretty green to this sludge color -- chirimoya de azucar (will be interested to see how it performs with a vanilla stabilizer me thinks.)

[ATTACH]15701[/ATTACH]

Silk haiku cut

[ATTACH]15700[/ATTACH]

Finally took pixs of the Breathless I soaped 6 weeks or so ago. Some of the sparkle kept. Yea!

[ATTACH]15698[/ATTACH]

What not to do to a bath bomb when you aren't really paying attention, but then just happen to look when they're all done. Scented orange poppy. Not as orange as I'd like, but think we'll just put these in an x-rated section as it is. :laugh2:

[ATTACH]15699[/ATTACH]

And just think.....I hand my hands on this pair too. Now that they all packaged I wonder how I will be able to use my marketing skills on this. Lions Tigers and Bxxbs...Oh MY. :grin2:

I think they all look gorgeous! And your ta-tas look fabu too! lmao :laugh2:

I don't see how you don't like the whatchamacallit soap aka "sludge". (I can't spell it or say it) I think it looks lovely! And I'm dying to sniff it too.

just beautiful!

What is your secret with getting the gold to stand out as it does? Do you mix it with soap or another oil or something? You've got it down to a science from what I can see in all your gorgeous soaps!

Thanks for the comments! Yep, perfect ta tas lol. Who wouldn't be jealous of them. :laugh2:

just beautiful!

What is your secret with getting the gold to stand out as it does? Do you mix it with soap or another oil or something? You've got it down to a science from what I can see in all your gorgeous soaps!

Using more mica than normal. It tends to disappear if I don't use a double dose. In the breathless batch, I used like 1/2 tsp mixed with glycerin to 1/2 cup of soap. In the silk haiku, that was put on using a toothpick (painstakingly long process) and I think I'll look into using something else next time.

Using more mica than normal. It tends to disappear if I don't use a double dose.

These are absolutely stunning. Thanks for the tip. I wonder if a syringe would work - one with the large eye needle like a meat tenderizer. My gold swirl blended and turned out to be a vague yellow line. :rolleyes2

Do you find that the gold is left on everything after using the bar? I don't mind a gold shower, but somedays I don't want me to glitter. :P

Digit

Breathless samples didn't glitter, but that one the gold was mixed directly in as layers and swirls.

Silk Haiku, couldn't tell you because I haven't tried it yet. I just wanted a gold line and I think I will need to try your idea. A syringe would allow anyone to put it directly where they want and get better swirls/lines.

I may have to try this with silver, because I can't get that color to pop for me like the gold.